Sunday, July 26, 2009

Crud



I feel like crud.  I'm sick, the boys are sick, and Baby Bear has been warm today.  I have been a psycho mommy tonight and I'm sick of freaking out at the boys' issues.

Popo stopped paying attention to what he was doing and dumped his potty-chair bowl, full of peepee, on the way to dump it in the big potty.  All over himself and the floor.  While Baby Bear was in the kitchen crying for her cereal meal that was interrupted and Bubby was in the living room asking me over and over to fix something.  Or something.  That was the worst one of a few freakouts.  Bubby knows to stay out of my way now when I'm like that.  It's actually kinda cute, he runs in his exaggerated haste in a zig-zag pattern like he's panicking, all in a silly way.

I was worried; she wasn't taking in the cereal quite as easily when we first started tonight.  But she sure remembered how it works quickly.  She wolfed it down and was very disappointed when it was gone.  I'm so excited, I can't wait to try another new food soon.

We didn't make it to church because of our germs.  I'm not sure I'll make it to work tomorrow.  It's strange; it's actually a somewhat mild cold, but it hits in waves.  And when it's yucky, it's pretty yucky.  And I clearly need all the energy I can get right now.  These last two weeks are gonna be the killers, apparently.

(Any time anyone wants some free kids to take home and play with for a few hours, I've got two really cute ones ready to go!)

We are almost out of the boys' Tylenol, and I really don't think I'm gonna get us out to the store to get more.  So maybe they'll share with the baby.

1 comment: