Monday, August 17, 2009

Thank you



I'm working on a huge post about our vacation, but my eyes are starting to bug out with all the typing and photo-editing, so I am going to finish it up tomorrow.

In the meantime, I wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone that was so sweet to pitch in and help me out while Brandon was gone.  Thank you so much Jen for checking up on me often and providing some adult companionship as well as kid distraction for me several times.  Thank you Mom for helping me keep my house from getting too far behind in the battle against grunge and for taking the kids off my hands a few peaceful nights.  Thank you Mom G. for taking care of my kids while I went to my "sane place" and got some work done.  Thank you Brianna for trying more than once to help me out - we just never quite got it together.  :)  Thank you to my work friends who listened to me gripe.

I'm very blessed to have any family around me, let alone such supportive, unselfish family members nearby.

Hopefully I'll get more and more independent and competent at doing this on my own.  I'll get more practice sooner than expected - he's leaving again sometime in September.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, you owe me for all the help I gave while Brandon was gone.

    I am gonna be calling in a BIG FAVOR.

    ReplyDelete