Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 7 - Nice and Chilly


Yes, the A/C is fixed! He came promptly at 10 am, and was very nice. It was the ideal kind of problem: just enough so you don't feel like you should have been able to fix it yourself, but not so big you totally couldn't afford it.

I'm getting kinda sick of tantrums, can you believe it? Basically whenever they awake, be it morning or naptime, someone or sometwos have to squeal for a while. And Bubby's just been a bear at bedtime. I don't think I handled it well tonight.

Sometime I'll post an example conversation with a psychotic 3-year-old. Not that most haven't heard one before...

But most of our day was great. We all had energy and made each other laugh and cuddled for the first half of the day. I am blessed with really sweet funny kids.

Once again, I'm too tired to remember what else I wanted to write about. I'm not sure that's gonna change since I can't get on here to review our day until it's over and done, which is never early!

No comments:

Post a Comment