Friday, June 5, 2009

Withdrawl

Our camera is off at Best Buy's super-secret repair shop again for random black screens and stuff. It's been gone for almost a week now, and it hurts! Last time this happened we got a disposable camera to get by. We still haven't developed that roll, so we didn't bother buying one this time. I wish Best Buy would hurry up and just replace our camera (warranty) so we wouldn't have to deal with this anymore. I have become so dependent on taking dozens of pictures every day.

I took the kids to the park for lunch and playtime yesterday. It was wonderful! They obeyed me, tried new things, and played with some new people. Baby Bear slept the whole time, so that helped a lot. It was interesting though... While I was desperately wishing I could document it with photos, it was kinda nice not to have the pressure of catching everything. I could just run around and enjoy them. Blessing in disguise again.

I miss my family. They've been taking turns being sick for weeks and right now my mom's still really bad. They miss the kids and my kids miss them. We'll have to have a big party when it's all overwith.

Some pictures from our trip to the beach last weekend. The camera broke during it, so there aren't that many. The boys had a great time playing with the sand - there was plenty to share! The baby slept through a lot of that trip too. When she was awake, she wouldn't open her eyes because it was too bright. It was too cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment